CUC Employment Opportunities
Welcome to the job portal for Claremont University Consortium (CUC). CUC is dedicated to attracting innovative talent dedicated to our vision of becoming the standard for collaboration in higher education. If you are interested in joining our team, please search our current openings and follow the application procedure. Thank you for visiting.
Claremont University Consortium (CUC) is the central coordinating and support organization for a highly regarded cluster of seven independent colleges known as The Claremont Colleges located in Southern California. Today, with a well-managed annual budget over $38 million, CUC is a nationally recognized educational model for academic support, student support and institutional support services to meet the needs of 6,300 students and 2,300 faculty and staff. Some of the 28 different services include: campus safety, a central library, health and counseling services, ethnic centers, central bookstore, physical plant and facilities support, payroll and accounting, information technology, human resources, real estate, risk management and employee benefits.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend